Tuesday, January 27, 2009

he's here and we are all smitten.

meet Mason Kay Berglund,
the darling baby boy of Ashley and Brandon
{7 lbs 1 oz. - 01.26.2009 - 2:21 pm }
The girlies and I went down to visit the family at the hospital a few hours after he came and it was so delightful. He is perfect. And how could he not be when his mom {aka Ashley} was laughing instead of pushing during labor!! I've never heard of anyone doing that before... but Ash would. It just makes sense she'd laugh her son out :)

On behalf of all your BFFs/favorite aunts {since none of them have blogs...} we love love love you Mason [and parents] and can't wait to bug you for years and years and years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley text me a picture of him, but bigger is better! I'm so sad I won't get to see him in his infantry of infantry. He's absolutely adorable! What a lucky little guy to get such awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete