Monday, November 24, 2008

preparing a naughty or nice list...

Matthew and I are attempting to send out our very first Christmas Card this year with a small update of what is going on in our super interesting life. Most of you blog readers all ready know... but if you'd like a hard copy in the mail, please email me so I can prepare the small list of people that would like a card.

[email is] carlathorup(at)gmail(dot)com

I figure people don't want their addresses in my comment section, so email your physical address (unless you want to leave it in the comments... because that works too) and I will send you an actual piece of mail, not email, not a facebook comment, but a tangible something to hold onto. I know I know... we are really out-doing ourselves for the first year.

thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment