Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Criss Cross'll make ya...

"It would be so cool, but I don't think I'd ever have the guts. It's almost like committing suicide... just jumping head first. And you're afraid of heights... so I just don't think it's possible."

"But, I think maybe we should try. It's just too cool not to try, plus it'll be a total rush."

"Yeah.. because we are basically going to die! You are crazy! There's just no way."

And then....

IT was SO SCARY but totally AWESOME. And Matt went first and I was SHOCKED (as you can tell from my screaming in the background) but then I thought... Oh S%$#... Now I have to actually do it. All we remember are the butterflies, the cute Spanish man saying "No problems.. no scary" and then 1...2...3... JUMP. I didn't jump, I rolled. Matt at least bent his knees to jump, even though we both just sorta fell off instead of dazzling the crowd of Ecuadorians with style points. The swing after was fun too, a little calm down time after the intense fear. I hugged the man at the bottom when he got me off the rope because I was just so relieved it was over! Very Fun though.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are in sane. you are scaring me away from hanging out with you if we will be doing this stuff. haha jk. call me if you guys ever wanna chill. xoxo

    ash 801-735-9103

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome back to the good ol US of A. Glad you are safe, even after a crazy stunt like that. Hope it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete